Refurbished Office Furniture = Big Savings

3:31 AM Ajax Union Blogging

I actually have a home office, so I know how much office equipment can cost. So I can only imagine what big corporations have to spend on quality office furniture! There is a way around this though… You could look at refurbished office furniture. A lot of people think that because a piece of furniture is refurbished it's not of the utmost quality, but this assumption is dead wrong! The companies that refurbish and sell these pieces fix the furniture up. This means sanding down, buffering, cleaning, fixing anything that's broken or missing such as drawers or wheels.

In the end, the re-produced furniture looks better than it did before. You can buy all kinds of used equipment such as used office cubicles and office furniture cubicles as well. I actually took a look at cubicles that were brand new, they are so expensive. It's crazy! I slimmed it down to a partition wall and I could still be paying thousands of dollars for the size of wall I want. This is actually about the time I picked my jaw off the floor and decided to find refurbished office furniture.

You could be saving yourself up to 50% on any of the furnishings and products on our website. This is a HUGE sum of money when you are planning for an office relocation, remodel, or you just need new furniture for your business!

0 comments:

Post a Comment